5 Lines on Pencil Box | Few Lines on Pencil Box

 Hello, welcome your friends, today we will know 5 Lines on Pencil Box | Few Lines on Pencil Box this article will be of great help to those students who are searching on google, information about 5 Lines on Pencil Box | Few Lines on Pencil Box this article is very simple and easy to remember of this essay. The level is very low, but any student can write this article about this subject, this article can be written by students from class 1, class 2, and class 3, 4, class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10


5 Lines on Pencil Box | Few Lines on Pencil Box

5 lines on pencil box for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5 Class


1. I have a pencil box. 


2. It is red in shading. 


3. My pencil box isn't enormous. 


4. It contains 3 pencils, 1 eraser, and 1 scale. 


5. I use it cautiously. 


 lines on a pencil for classes 6, 7, 8, 9,10 


1. My pencil box is exceptionally pleasant. 


2. It is blue tone. 


3. Every day I take it to class. 


4. My sister endowments me with this case. 


5. I love this pencil box. 


Five lines on pencil box 

1. My pencil box is made of steel. 


2. It is silver tone. 


3. My dad got it from Singapur for me. 


4. My sibling sometimes utilizes my pencil box. 


5. I convey it regularly in my sack.


You Learn

Friends, in school or in an examination, children are asked to about 5 Sentence about 5 Lines on Pencil Box | Few Lines on Pencil Box, friends, with this article you can do your homework effectively if you like this article of ours, then definitely share it and if you have any Have questions or suggestions, please tell us by commenting

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url