Five Lines on My School Bag | Few Lines on My School Bag

 Hello welcome your friends, today we will know five Lines on My School Bag | Few Lines on My School Bag this article will be of great help to those students who are searching on google, information about Five Lines on My School Bag | Few Lines on My School Bag this article is very simple and easy to remember of this essay. The level is very low, but any student can write this article about this subject, this article can be written by students from class 1, class 2, and class 3, 4, class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.


Five Lines on My School Bag | Few Lines on My School Bag


Five lines on my school pack for class 1, 2, 3, 4,5 


1. I have a wonderful school pack. 


2. My pack is dark in shading. 


3. It has a little pocket. 


4. And Two bigs pockets. 


5. I keep my book in a major pocket. 


5 lines on my school bag for classes 6, 7, 8, 9,10 Class


1. My school sack is light red tone. 


2. I use it consistently for conveying books. 


3. I likewise convey a Pencil box, pen, scale in my sack. 


4. This pack guards my book. 


5. It is likewise waterproof. 


Few lines on my school pack 

1. My sibling endowments me a school sack. 


2. I likewise use it on movement time. 


3. My pack is oval fit. 


4. I pleasant bloom logo is imprinted on it. 


5. I love my school sack.

You Learn

Friends, in school or in an examination, children are asked to about 5 Sentence about Five Lines on My School Bag | Few Lines on My School Bag , friends, with this article you can do your homework effectively if you like this article of ours, then definitely share it and if you have any Have questions or suggestions, please tell us by commenting

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url